Monday 9 December 2013

Target Audience Questionnaire

My target audience questionnaire will be distributed to 20 young people within the age range of 15-30. I aim to collect results from the questions which will inform me on what is required by my target readers, and how I can create a magazine which fulfills their needs and expectations. the content of my magazine will be influenced by the results because I will be able to find out what topics are considered the most interesting. the questions were formed in order to collect information that I would find relevant and useful during the construction of the magazine; without this key stage, I may include irrelevant content or design a layout which is unfavoured by my target audience. 

1. How old are you? 

2. What is your favourite genre of music? 

3. Who are your favourite artists within that genre? 

4. Which shops do you most frequently shop in? 

5. Do you do a lot of online shopping? 

6. Do you use social media sites? (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)

7. Do you attend many gigs and/or concerts? 

8. How do you enjoy spending your free time?

9. What is your favourite radio station?

10. How would you describe your typical night out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment